Blood Games 2009 July Bonus CP and Flyer

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:29 AM
      Hi All –

      The month of July is upon us, and this means last chance to get extra CP for the Blood Games 2009. If you pre-register in July, you can use 2 bonus CP for your character!

      Please bring this to the attention of your team members, or others who might be interested.

      The following links to a poster which we'd be happy to see you print out and post, as appropriate. We also have higher resolution available if you want it - just e-mail me.

      http://www.thebloodgames.com/uploads/Blood_Games_Flyer.pdf

      Thanks
      Harald
      harald@...