RE: [Unity_Games] All-day gaming on the North Shore - addendum

  • Greg Zekser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      July is out - if you don't fill up for August, let me know!

      Have fun,

      GZ

      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      From: bobshoock@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:12:53 +0000
      Subject: [Unity_Games] All-day gaming on the North Shore - addendum

      Those who game with me will tell you that I have this pathological tendency to leave out one key thing when I explain rules. Well, in the previous post of the Peabody Gaming invitation, I neglected to mention that the next session is Saturday, July 11.

      Also, in case there are questions about it, the reason for the $5 charge is to cover space rental. We pay to use the building, kitchen, and bathroom facilities that we have available to us.

      Thanks again.

      Bob Scherer-Hoock
      (bobshoock -at- gmail.com)