All-day gaming on the North Shore - addendum

  • Bob Scherer-Hoock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      Those who game with me will tell you that I have this pathological tendency to leave out one key thing when I explain rules. Well, in the previous post of the Peabody Gaming invitation, I neglected to mention that the next session is Saturday, July 11.

      Also, in case there are questions about it, the reason for the $5 charge is to cover space rental. We pay to use the building, kitchen, and bathroom facilities that we have available to us.

      Thanks again.

      Bob Scherer-Hoock
      (bobshoock -at- gmail.com)
    • Greg Zekser
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        July is out - if you don't fill up for August, let me know!

        Have fun,

        GZ

        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com