Re: MVGA session - Open to All, 6/25/2009, 7:00 pm

  • Daniel Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25 10:16 AM
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Judy Anderson <yduJ@...> wrote:

      > I am going to try to come to this. However, when I went to get the
      > directions just now, Yahoo helpfully said "That document is not
      > accessible". Can someone send me the address of the hall so I can get
      > directions?
      >
      > Judy Anderson yclept yduJ 'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
      > yduJ@..., http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~yduj

      Hi Judy.

      It's officially on Church Place, a tiny street on the western side
      of Rt 126/16, just south of where 126 and 16 join up in Holliston.
      Basically the street looks like a driveway going uphill to a large
      white church-like building. Park in the back and enter on the left
      side of the building, up a short flight of stairs.

      See you there!

      Dan Miller