Hello from us

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hi all,
      My wife and I play as many games as possible (schedules allowing). That usually translates to weekends at our place, but with the kids out of school for the summer who knows?

      If anyone is interested in getting together to play something, we'd love to hear from you. With the advent of nice weather (or so we have been led to believe) we try to play outside in a screened gazebo at our place in Duxbury, usually enjoying a beverage (adult for me, thank you.)
      We play board, miniature, card and role-playing games. Our board games tend to the Ameri- rather than the European style, but we recently acquired Goldbrau, so we're not opposed.

      I list everything we have (other than RPG's - at least for now) at BGG so also let us know if you're interested in seeing that list as well.

      Happy summer all and keep gaming!

      Chris