Re: Hello

  • nix342
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hello Luke!
      Welcome to the UG community. There's a great group of folks here.

      If you are at all interested in wargames, check out SNEW, the monthly wargame session that I host in Bridgewater, not far from Scholars. Our guild on BGG can be found here:
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/19

      We're a euro friendly crowd, and you'll see many of us at BOGS as well. We just had our latest session this past Saturday and played lots of block games, which was fun. We're all gearing up for next month because it will be our special SNEWfest! A full day of gaming...it's gonna be great!

      Anyway, welcome once again, and if you are interested, pop into the guild and post.

      Nick