Porter Square Gaming - This time with a real note.. See below

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      SPECIAL NOTE: As some of you may know, we should be moving to a new
      apartment in approximately two weeks. The new place will be even closer
      to both Porter and Davis, and we're really excited for the future of
      PSG. However, this causes some inconveniences in the very near term.

      First: This game night will be a bit weird. There are a lot of boxes in
      my house as we're halfway through moving. Some of the games have been
      packed already, although I saved the bulk of the collection to pack
      after game night. But anyway, we'll be gaming in a place that is quite
      messy. While I would normally cancel, I'm not going to. So say goodbye
      to our Pearson Ave apartment one last time!

      Now the reason that I'm not going to cancel is that we will not be
      having gaming two weeks from now, as we will certainly be halfway
      between houses then. Gaming will continue two weeks after that on the
      regular schedule. Did I mention our new apartment is awesome?

      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (48 Pearson
      Ave Apt 1, Somerville) - about a 10 minute walk from the Davis Square T
      stop or a 12 minute walk from Porter. The fun starts at 7:00 and
      typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come
      (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an
      idea on the person count.

      Note for drivers: Our street does not require permits to park but if you
      park on any other street, watch for signs.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S,
      Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug, Jason, Julia, Mike S,
      Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa,
      Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew,
      Leif, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M., David H, Diana M,
      James A.. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.