Anyone going to be in Bridgewater tonight???

  • cccglaser
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
      Anyone going to be in Bridgewater tonight???
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
        I will not be attending this week, but plan on it next Friday, which is the 2nd Friday of the month.
        ScottH.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

        > Anyone going to be in Bridgewater tonight???

      • pizio.gaming
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
          I will not be there tonight or next week.

          Scott Pizio

          -- Edgar Allan Poe

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com> ,