Re: June 13th...Game Day/Game Keeper in RI...Special Deal

  • angelia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      The GameKeeper has graciously offered to give attendees of the June 13th Game Day a special coupon for 10% off all games in the store on that day if...

      you send us an RSVP at truthfromchaos@totalcon. com to let us know that you will be attending so we can plan for all the great fun we are going to have that day!!

      Looking forward to seeing you there! www.gamekeeperri.com