Re: [Unity_Games] bob's email follow up

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2009
      sooner or later Matt reaches everyone.....

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2009
        For Bob just remember "Stargate"!!! :)

        Also fwiw yahoo groups does have a way to find
        and send messages to specific members, click
        on the members link. After you find or search
        click on the disguised email address.

        Looks like the group member is up to 820!!!
        1st member (and I assume yahoo group creator)
        was Dave on July 1st 2000 so maybe by the 10th
        anniversary it will be up to 1,000 members....

        Jeff