Re: [Unity_Games] bob's email follow up

  • Bob Sumner
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2009
      FYI --- Matt has reached me :-) :-)

      On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:19 PM, matthew horn <danger4242@...> wrote:

      > Thanks folks, got it (from several of you)!

    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2009
        sooner or later Matt reaches everyone.....

        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        ________________________________
        > Thanks folks, got it (from several of you)!

      • Jeff Michaud
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2009
          For Bob just remember "Stargate"!!! :)

          Also fwiw yahoo groups does have a way to find
          and send messages to specific members, click
          on the members link. After you find or search
          click on the disguised email address.

          Looks like the group member is up to 820!!!
          1st member (and I assume yahoo group creator)
          was Dave on July 1st 2000 so maybe by the 10th
          anniversary it will be up to 1,000 members....

          Jeff