The GameKeeper

  • silverbackdad247
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2009
      Anyone want to meet on Thursdays to play boardgames?
      Times from 4pm to 8pm. Holla back!

      Bruce
    • robert kircher
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2009

           I'll be there about 6pm.

        Rob

        Anyone want to meet on Thursdays to play boardgames?
        Times from 4pm to 8pm. Holla back!

        Bruce

      • pizio.gaming
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2009
          I'm not sure yet, however I may be there around 645-700.

          Scott Pizio

          -- Edgar Allan Poe

          From: silverbackdad247 <silverbackdad247@...
          <mailto:silverbackdad247%40yahoo.com> >
          To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 7:56 PM

          Anyone want to meet on Thursdays to play boardgames?
          Times from 4pm to 8pm. Holla back!

          Bruce

        • Andrew Young
          Message 4 of 6 , May 29, 2009
            Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

            Trying to clear some room for more beer in my house. Help me.

            I live in Needham and would gladly arrange to meet for delivery.

            7 Ages New $30.00
            Age of Empires III Used $25.00
            Barbarrossa to Berlin Unpunched $30.00
            Byzantium Shrink $40.00
            Canyon Shrink $10.00
            Card Football New $15.00
            Carolus Magnus Shrink $25.00
            Caylus: Magna Carta Shrink $18.00
            Chrononauts New $5.00
            Cleopatra & the Society of Ancients Unpunched $25.00
            Das Ende des Triumvirats Unpunched $30.00
            De Ontembare Stand Used $20.00
            Domaine Shrink $25.00
            Dungeon Twister with Expansions 1 and 2 New and Used $30.00
            Emira Shrink $15.00
            Escalation Used $5.00
            Family Business Used $5.00
            FBI Used $5.00
            Gargon Shrink $5.00
            Gettysburg: Badges of Courage Unpunched $50.00
            Grand Alchemist Shrink $10.00
            Heimlich & Co Shrink $10.00
            Hoity Toity Used $10.00
            Il Principe Shrink $20.00
            Intrigue Used- Amgio $5.00
            Keythedral (Original Version) Unpunched $50.00
            Lord of the Rings Shrink $20.00
            Lord of the Rings: Sauron Expansion Shrink $10.00
            Magna Grecia Shrink $20.00
            Mesopatamia Used $20.00
            Middle Earth Cards Used
            Montgolfiere Shrink $20.00
            Mystic War Shrink $15.00
            Nottingham Unpunched $15.00
            Pacific Victory Shrink $35.00
            Parthenon: Rise of the Aegean Shrink $25.00
            Pillars of the Earth Used $20.00
            Queen's Necklace Used $5.00
            Seerauber Shrink $15.00
            Siena Shrink $20.00
            Spice Navigator Unpunched $5.00
            Terra Shrink $7.50
            The Sceptor from Zavandor Unpunched $25.00
            Tor Used $5.00
            Twilight Imperium III Shrink $60.00
            Twilight Imperium- Shattered Empire Shrink $30.00
            Weinhandler Used $5.00
            Winds of Plunder Shrink $20.00

            Thanks,
            Andy Young