GSG 05/12 in Cumberland

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 8:03 AM
      I will be hosting the next GSG session at my house in Cumberland, RI
      on Tuesday 12-May-2009, starting at 6:30pm. Those who have confirmed
      that they will be there include: Anthony, Gary, and Tory.

      Please let me know if you plan on attending.

      Directions provided upon request.

      Thanks,

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia