Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS) this Friday, May 8, 2009

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      It being the 2nd Friday of the month, we shall gather a quorum for open board game playing at Scholars on the Bridgewater Green, Central Square.
      There should even be a guest appearance of a special visitor all the way from Reno, Nevada.
      Come on down and play some games and relax with the friendly crew of BOGS.
      You can check out Dave's new efficient layout, which makes game shopping much easier and gives the floor more space for gaming tables.
      Attendance is free and game buying discounts are given to attendees.
      We usually start with a quick game around 7PM and start the main games shortly after 8PM when most people have arrived.
      If you have any questions, reply here or send me an e-mail.
      If you want me to bring a particular game, let me know by Thursday night as I usually pack the game box early.
      See you there!
      ScottH.
    • nix342
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        I'm planning on being there and if someone has a copy of Small World, I'm in.

        Nick