Heroscape Tournament, Wooksocket RI, 4/18/2009, 10:30 am

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 8:08 AM
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Heroscape Tournament, Wooksocket RI

      Date: Saturday April 18, 2009
      Time: 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church in Woonsocket, Rhode Island 1409 Park Avenue, Woonsocket, RI 02895
      Notes: For more info/sign up go to http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23538

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 7:25 AM

        Date: Saturday April 18, 2009