Wargaming on Saturday

  • mobetterpossum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      I would be like to extend an open invite for wargaming on Saturday, April 11, in North Andover.

      On tap are a number of options:
      1) Conflict of Heroes: Perhaps with four players in one of the scenarios -- this could be a teaching game with one experienced player and one newbie per side.
      2) Britannia: A favorite of mine with up to four players.
      3) Another four player, not quite a wargame, but not quite a Euro: Conquest of Paradise
      4) Numerous other wargames from my collection or yours (Simmons games, Warriors of God, Musket and Pike...feel free to offer a suggestion).

      I would be flexible for any time after 12 N, right up through the night (the wife and kids are away).

      Let me know by privately or publicly. I will provide directions to North Andover on Friday if there is any positive response.

      Andrew