BOGS this Friday - April 10th

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2009
      We played only 2 games last week, but one of them was a learning session of Age of Steam. This week, it looks like Battlestar Galactica is going to make it's BOGS debut. Multiple people have asked for this, so the demand shall be met.

      What: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      When: This Friday, April 10, 2009 7PM until midnight
      Where: Scholars on the Bridgewater green
      Why: To play board games & card games
      Who: at least 5 gamers, plus you!

      I will bring specific games upon request, otherwise I will fill the game bucket with my usual assortment of games.

      See you this Friday!

      ScottH.
    • pizio.gaming
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2009
        You frakkin Cylons can't come near my game. Oh alright, if there is that
        much demand we may need 2 copies, so count mine in. Or we could play AoS
        again since we already had the learning game >:) but I guess 3 AoS games in
        5 days is pretty good.

        Scott Pizio

        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
          Just a gentle reminder that BOGS will be attended tonight. Though Battlestar Galactica is the main game of the night, others will be played, so come on down and join in the friendly open board gaming at Scholars in Bridgewater, Ma.
          See you there!
          ScottH.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

          > We played only 2 games last week, but one of them was a learning session of Age of Steam. This week, it looks like Battlestar Galactica is going to make it's BOGS debut. Multiple people have asked for this, so the demand shall be met.
          >
          > What: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
          > When: This Friday, April 10, 2009 7PM until midnight
          > Where: Scholars on the Bridgewater green
          > Why: To play board games & card games
          > Who: at least 5 gamers, plus you!
          >
          > I will bring specific games upon request, otherwise I will fill the game bucket with my usual assortment of games.
          >
          > See you this Friday!
          >
          > ScottH.

        • cccglaser
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
            What time do you guys usually start???

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

            > Just a gentle reminder that BOGS will be attended tonight. Though Battlestar Galactica is the main game of the night, others will be played, so come on down and join in the friendly open board gaming at Scholars in Bridgewater, Ma.
            > See you there!
            > ScottH.
            >
            > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@> wrote:
            > >
            > > We played only 2 games last week, but one of them was a learning session of Age of Steam. This week, it looks like Battlestar Galactica is going to make it's BOGS debut. Multiple people have asked for this, so the demand shall be met.
            > >
            > > What: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
            > > When: This Friday, April 10, 2009 7PM until midnight
            > > Where: Scholars on the Bridgewater green
            > > Why: To play board games & card games
            > > Who: at least 5 gamers, plus you!
            > >
            > > I will bring specific games upon request, otherwise I will fill the game bucket with my usual assortment of games.
            > >
            > > See you this Friday!
            > >
            > > ScottH.

          • ScottH.
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
              Hi Charles!
              We usually start around 7PM. By 8-8:15PM everyone is usually there and the main course games for the night starts.
              Hope to see you there!
              ScottH.