Early info on next party (June 26-28), one more Hearts, Alien Tresspass

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:03 PM
      Ben has asked me to schedule the next party as soon as possible so that he
      can request vacation time and come up from DC to visit :)

      So while I hate to commit this far in advance, everyone please pencil in the
      last weekend of June (26th-28th). More details will follow as it gets closer.

      Pat and Paul are back from Florida in a couple of weeks and will once again
      be hosting Cancellation Hearts in May. I would like to try to do one more.
      Tentatively, I'm aiming for next Friday (the 10th). I know it's Good Friday,
      but if I can get at least 8 people, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'll try for the
      17th.

      Please let me know ASAP if you are available on either of those dates.

      Lastly, I would like to see ALIEN TRESSPASS at the Kendall this weekend.
      Lynda and I are looking at Friday night. _http://www.alientrespass.com/_
      (http://www.alientrespass.com/)

      I would prefer to do the 9:15 showing.

      It's been favorably compared to THE LOST SKELETON OF CADAVRA.

      Again, please let me as soon as you can if you are interested.

      -Matt

      **************New Low Prices on Dell Laptops – Starting at $399
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631247x1201390185/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
      eclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540506%3B35046329%3Bx)