BOGS this Friday, April 3rd

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      I already have commitments to show from 5 people, so a quorum plus has already been reached!
      What: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      When: This Friday, April 3, 2009 7PM until midnight
      Where: Scholars on the Bridgewater green
      Why: To play board games & card games
      Who: at least 5 gamers, plus you!

      Come on down and play some board games at Scholars this Friday.
      Some of the games played at BOGS this year:
      Ra, Race for the Galaxy, Agricola, Foppen, Through the Ages, Dominion, Twilight Struggle, Stone Age & Arkadia to name a few.

      See you there!

      Any game requests, post here or e-mail me.
      ScottH.
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
        Aargh! I won't be making it this week, but I do have every intention of
        being there next week, so hopefully we can get a quorum then as well.
        Don't play Battlestar Galactica without me! (Unless you really love it
        and want to play again next week, of course.)
        -Dave

        ScottH. wrote:
        > I already have commitments to show from 5 people, so a quorum plus has already been reached!
        > What: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
        > When: This Friday, April 3, 2009 7PM until midnight
        > Where: Scholars on the Bridgewater green
        > Why: To play board games & card games
        > Who: at least 5 gamers, plus you!
        >
        > Come on down and play some board games at Scholars this Friday.
        > Some of the games played at BOGS this year:
        > Ra, Race for the Galaxy, Agricola, Foppen, Through the Ages, Dominion, Twilight Struggle, Stone Age & Arkadia to name a few.
        >
        > See you there!
        >
        > Any game requests, post here or e-mail me.
        > ScottH.

      • ScottH.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          We'll be there next week too Dave.
          A few more will be out in Ohio, but the rest of us can still play games here.
          See you next Friday, and i hope to see the rest of you tomorrow in Bridgewater.
          ScottH.