Settlers in Wired Magazine

  • David Fontes
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 19, 2009
      Media watch: there is a long, and pretty well-written, article about
      Settlers of Catan and Klaus Teuber in the most recent Wired Magazine
      (not yet online). The article is called something like "The Monopoly
      Killer." Cool!
      -D
    • loriengreen
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 20, 2009
        That's great news, thanks for the heads-up! :)

        - Lorien

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, David Fontes <dfontes@...> wrote:

        > Media watch: there is a long, and pretty well-written, article about
        > Settlers of Catan and Klaus Teuber in the most recent Wired Magazine
        > (not yet online). The article is called something like "The Monopoly
        > Killer." Cool!
        > -D

      • Constantine
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 20, 2009
          WOOOOOOOT!!

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, David Fontes <dfontes@...> wrote:

          > Media watch: there is a long, and pretty well-written, article about
          > Settlers of Catan and Klaus Teuber in the most recent Wired Magazine
          > (not yet online). The article is called something like "The Monopoly
          > Killer." Cool!
          > -D

        • loriengreen
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 3, 2009
            Hey, if anyone's looking for the online version of this article, a friend just sent it my way:

            http://www.wired.com/gaming/gamingreviews/magazine/17-04/mf_settlers?currentPage=1

            Cheers!