Re: [Unity_Games] Small Closet-Clearing

  • melsboy617@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2009
      still got razzia? i live in brighton

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Josh Bluestein <josh.bluestein@...>
      To: sog_list <sog_list@yahoogroups.com>; unity_games@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 3:07 pm
      Subject: [Unity_Games] Small Closet-Clearing

      I've been looking through my game closet, trying to identify the games

      that aren't really bringing me the fun I want.

      I've pulled out a few that I'd like to get rid of, and what better

      group to offer them to than you guys?

      Some of these are older games, and I'm not entirely sure how to value

      them. So if I've set the price too low, someone is in for a bargain.

      If I've set the price too high, and you want the game, feel free to

      contact me to discuss. I am also open to considering discounts for

      people buying more than one item.

      Here's my list:

      Age of Renaissance: $150

      Android (Fantasy Flight): $35

      Fiji: $10

      Mare Nostrum: $25

      Mystery of the Abbey: $20

      Razzia: $10

      Republic of Rome (Avalon Hill): $75

      All games are in English except for Razzia and Fiji. All games are in

      Excellent or better condition, although some of the older ones are

      certainly showing their age a bit.

      If you live in the Greater Boston area, we can probably arrange a way

      to get games to you for no shipping cost. Otherwise I won't charge

      more to ship something than it costs me to pack and ship it.

      Interested parties should contact me directly rather than mailing the list.

      Josh