Porter Square Gaming (On the OFF week)

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 8:26 AM
      Hi Everybody...

      Due to last week's cancellation, we're very temporarily shifting one
      week. that means this week there will be gaming (Despite it normally
      being an off week) AND next week there will be gaming (back on the usual
      schedule)...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (48 Pearson
      Ave Apt 1, Somerville) - about a 10 minute walk from the Davis Square T
      stop or a 12 minute walk from Porter. The fun starts at 7:00 and
      typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come
      (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an
      idea on the person count.

      Note for drivers: Our street does not require permits to park but if you
      park on any other street, watch for signs.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S,
      Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug, Jason, John K, Julia,
      Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph,
      Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa,
      Andrew, Leif, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M., David H,
      Diana M. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.