[SR] GSG 3/3: Princes of Machu Picchu, For Sale x2

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 1:19 PM
      ATTENDEES: Anthony, Phil, Gary, Mark, KEN

      GAMES PLAYED: Princes of Machu Picchu, For Sale x2

      Anthony hosted GSG at his place in Cumberland. Thanks for hosting, Anthony!

      PRINCES OF MACHU PICCHU: Phil, Mark, Gary, Anthony, Ken

      This was the first time any of us had played this game. My full
      report can be found on BoardgameGeek:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/387498

      We collectively managed to rescue all priests and virgins, and so
      thwarted the Spanish conquistador incursion. I climbed the mountain
      more often than the others, thereby gaining more victory point cards,
      and took the win. Final scores were: 19, 14, 13, 12, 3.

      FOR SALE: Gary, Anthony, Mark, Phil

      I enjoy this filler, but always manage to overbid during the building
      auctions. We played two games (it took, what, about 10 minutes per
      game), and Gary won both of them. He won the first game in a
      tiebreaker over Anthony, 61, 61, 58, 49. He won the second one with a
      narrow victory over Mark, 66, 62, 59, 56. I came in last both times.

      The next GSG session will be at my home in Cumberland on Tuesday 3/10.
      Start time is 6:30. Please let me know if you will be attending.

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia