Heroscape Tournament April 18 in Woonsocket, RI

  • Constantine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Just wanted to alert everyone to this. I've added it to the calender.

      April 18, be there by 10:30 for sign in.
      Heroscape Tournament, Wooksocket RI Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church in Woonsocket, Rhode Island 1409 Park Avenue, Woonsocket, RI 02895

      No fee but contributions for the prize table are gratefully accepted.

      More details at http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23538

      I'm there. Anyone else? Bueller?