RE: [Unity_Games] Unity XV video is live!

  • Mark J. Edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
      Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's be clear here, I've never uttered the phrase "Vertrags don't count".

      I'm gonna show my kids that I'm on YouTube. At least one of them will be impressed. I think.

      Great stuff Lorien!

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
        Mark always tells people Vertrags are points. Every time. Right at the end when he's got a pile of them and everyone spent theirs.