Re: [Unity_Games] Unity XV video is live!

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:43 AM, loriengreen <loriengreen@...> wrote:
      > I took some of our outtake footage and threw together a little tribute
      > to Unity XV:
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjrYC1VSo8&fmt=18
      >
      > It's not flawless footage (more on that at boardgamedoc.blogspot.com),
      > but I hope you like it!

      That was REALLY cool! I'm super-pyched to see the documentary when it's done.

      > So...when's the next one? ;)

      We weren't going to do another. But after seeing the footage, it
      seemed people were having enough fun that we'll probably put another
      together. At a minimum, we are trying to book the same hotel room for
      Winter 2010 (the week before the Superbowl is our target). A summer
      event is... possible.

      daveber@...
    • loriengreen
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
        Dave, if you need any help with organizing, booking, whatever, just
        holler. I would love to help if it makes a summer event more
        feasible!

        - Lorien

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...>
        wrote:

        > On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:43 AM, loriengreen <loriengreen@...>
        wrote:
        > > I took some of our outtake footage and threw together a little
        tribute
        > > to Unity XV:
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjrYC1VSo8&fmt=18
        > >
        > > It's not flawless footage (more on that at
        boardgamedoc.blogspot.com),
        > > but I hope you like it!
        >
        > That was REALLY cool! I'm super-pyched to see the documentary when
        it's done.

        > > So...when's the next one? ;)
        >
        > We weren't going to do another. But after seeing the footage, it
        > seemed people were having enough fun that we'll probably put another
        > together. At a minimum, we are trying to book the same hotel room
        for
        > Winter 2010 (the week before the Superbowl is our target). A summer
        > event is... possible.
        >
        > --
        > Dave Bernazzani
        > daveber@...

      • Constantine
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
          we now have Edwards ON TAPE saying vertrags don't count! A
          class-action suit is in the works!

          lot of fun, thanks Lorien.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "loriengreen" <loriengreen@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > I took some of our outtake footage and threw together a little tribute
          > to Unity XV:
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjrYC1VSo8&fmt=18
          >
          > It's not flawless footage (more on that at boardgamedoc.blogspot.com),
          > but I hope you like it!
          >
          > So...when's the next one? ;)

        • Mark J. Edwards
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
            Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's be clear here, I've never uttered the phrase "Vertrags don't count".

            I'm gonna show my kids that I'm on YouTube. At least one of them will be impressed. I think.

            Great stuff Lorien!

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
              Mark always tells people Vertrags are points. Every time. Right at the end when he's got a pile of them and everyone spent theirs.