Unity XV video is live!

  • loriengreen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      I took some of our outtake footage and threw together a little tribute
      to Unity XV:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjrYC1VSo8&fmt=18

      It's not flawless footage (more on that at boardgamedoc.blogspot.com),
      but I hope you like it!

      So...when's the next one? ;)
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
        On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:43 AM, loriengreen <loriengreen@...> wrote:
        > I took some of our outtake footage and threw together a little tribute
        > to Unity XV:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjrYC1VSo8&fmt=18
        >
        > It's not flawless footage (more on that at boardgamedoc.blogspot.com),
        > but I hope you like it!

        That was REALLY cool! I'm super-pyched to see the documentary when it's done.

        > So...when's the next one? ;)

        We weren't going to do another. But after seeing the footage, it
        seemed people were having enough fun that we'll probably put another
        together. At a minimum, we are trying to book the same hotel room for
        Winter 2010 (the week before the Superbowl is our target). A summer
        event is... possible.

        daveber@...
      • loriengreen
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
          Dave, if you need any help with organizing, booking, whatever, just
          holler. I would love to help if it makes a summer event more
          feasible!

          - Lorien

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...>
          wrote:

          > On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:43 AM, loriengreen <loriengreen@...>
          wrote:
          > > I took some of our outtake footage and threw together a little
          tribute
          > > to Unity XV:
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjrYC1VSo8&fmt=18
          > >
          > > It's not flawless footage (more on that at
          boardgamedoc.blogspot.com),
          > > but I hope you like it!
          >
          > That was REALLY cool! I'm super-pyched to see the documentary when
          it's done.

          > > So...when's the next one? ;)
          >
          > We weren't going to do another. But after seeing the footage, it
          > seemed people were having enough fun that we'll probably put another
          > together. At a minimum, we are trying to book the same hotel room
          for
          > Winter 2010 (the week before the Superbowl is our target). A summer
          > event is... possible.
          >
          > --
          > Dave Bernazzani
          > daveber@...

        • Constantine
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
            we now have Edwards ON TAPE saying vertrags don't count! A
            class-action suit is in the works!

            lot of fun, thanks Lorien.

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "loriengreen" <loriengreen@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > I took some of our outtake footage and threw together a little tribute
            > to Unity XV:
            >
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chjrYC1VSo8&fmt=18
            >
            > It's not flawless footage (more on that at boardgamedoc.blogspot.com),
            > but I hope you like it!
            >
            > So...when's the next one? ;)

          • Mark J. Edwards
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
              Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's be clear here, I've never uttered the phrase "Vertrags don't count".

              I'm gonna show my kids that I'm on YouTube. At least one of them will be impressed. I think.

              Great stuff Lorien!

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
                Mark always tells people Vertrags are points. Every time. Right at the end when he's got a pile of them and everyone spent theirs.