Re: BOGS Fri Feb 27

  • nix342
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      I was considering it if there was any interest. I probably wouldn't
      show up until around 8pm, though. So, if we can get a few more folks
      to come on down, I'll be there!

      BOGS has been meeting regularly on the second Friday each month, with
      a good sized group. Sometimes there is interest in other Fridays as
      well, but I'd say that there will always be a group there on the
      second Friday.

      Nick