BOGS Fri Feb 27

  • dextradei
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      Anyone planning on attending BOGS tomorrow night? I've been buying
      games at scholars for a few months now and have yet to attend a BOGS
      session. Finally got around to joining Unity.
    • nix342
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
        I was considering it if there was any interest. I probably wouldn't
        show up until around 8pm, though. So, if we can get a few more folks
        to come on down, I'll be there!

        BOGS has been meeting regularly on the second Friday each month, with
        a good sized group. Sometimes there is interest in other Fridays as
        well, but I'd say that there will always be a group there on the
        second Friday.

        Nick