Gaming/Movie Weekend in Framingham THIS COMING WEEKEND - Final Reminder

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      The month is almost over, the party is almost here, and if you are not
      planning to come, you better have a good excuse.

      Sure somebody is having a birthday party, and a few of you got tickets to a
      hockey game in New York, and maybe a couple of people need to wash their hair
      (actually - I can think of more than a few!), but that's why I run these
      things for 3 days - so everyone can make it for at least a few hours...

      In any event, as always, we start Friday night at 7:30 and run through until
      Sunday around midnight. There's plenty of crash space available for people
      who want to stay over. Dinner is provided Saturday (hot dogs, hamburgers, and
      chili).

      Although I finally got rid of a couple of games at the Unity Games math
      trade, I still have hundreds to choose from. Per Rick's request, we will have an
      old style Cosmic Encounter game late Saturday night, and I still want to try
      out the new Fantasy Flight version. There will also be a low stakes poker game
      at some point.

      Vitas will be bringing Buzz over and there will be a break from the movies
      while we play on the big TV, but there will still be plenty of films, from Repo
      (see Paris Hilton's face fall off), to Zombie Cheerleading Camp Zombie
      Squirrels!!).

      Although most of you know the rest of the details by now, there are still a
      few newbies to the list, so if anyone needs more information or the address,
      feel free to email me.

      I hope to see most of you this weekend.

      -Matt

      steps!