South Shore Gamers this SATURDAY!

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18 10:02 AM
      My wife and kids are going away this weekend and I was thinking it would
      be a great chance to invite people over for a gaming night at my home.

      NorBoarders (a new group in Norwood) is not meeting this Saturday...so
      here is what I was thinking.

      People could come over from 6:30pm - Midnight. This would give us the
      opportunity to play some longer games. I could supply chips and soda.
      I have two tables that would work...so I could probably have two games
      going at once. I own about 30 games, check my entry on the geek so that
      you don't bring a game that I already own (username: Falcons).

      If 4 or 5 people seem interested then I think we could do it....8 people
      would probably be my max.

      I live in Sharon a few miles from where we meet in Norwood. Send me a
      private message if you are interested in coming and I will send you
      directions.

      I will also send out some private emails to SSG regulars. Hope to see
      people this weekend.

      Thanks,

      Todd

    • Mark Goodwin