Unity Games this Summer?

  • mceciliani
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      I hope everyone attending UG on Saturday has a blast. Unfortunately, I
      committed to running games at TempleCon, which is taking place in
      Providence, RI that day. Hopefully, I can attend the summer UG. If
      it's possible, give as much notice as possible, so I know not to
      commit to anything else that weekend. Thanks.

      Mike Ceciliani
    • mceciliani
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
        Hey there:

        Just wondering if there's a possibility of a Unity Games this summer. I missed the one in February because I committed to running games for TempleCon, which was the same weekend. Thanks.

        Mike Ceciliani