looking for ride to UGXV from Roslindale or nearby

  • Andrew W
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      I will be there on Saturday, probably arriving toward the start of the
      event.
      I'm looking for a ride. We are a one-car family, and I probably
      shouldn't leave my wife and kids without a car for the whole day. I
      live in Roslindale, and can get to anywhere fairly close.
      Looking forward to a day of gaming in good company,
      Andrew