FS: Price Change on Games Available at Unity

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      HERE ARE NEW PRICES FOR THE REMAINING GAMES:

      Ingenious by Reiner Knizia $10
      Game has never been played. Tiles are in the original unopened
      bag. All components are present...but GAME BOX is Missing. The
      Insert is there, but no box. Bag, rules, tile holders, score boards
      & counters are all present and in mint.

      Manhattan - Mayfair Games $12
      Opened and played several times. Game is in good condition, but
      box shows some age.

      Please contact me by Friday at 7pm if interested.

      Todd
    • rddunn@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        I'll grab Ingenous.