Re: [Unity_Games] [FS] Giant Game Sale: 200+ Games for Delivery to UG

  • Terry Egan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4 5:33 PM
      Hi All,

      One more in a long line of game sales for your consideration ... and it's a whopper. Listed below are about 230 games for sale, ranging in price from $1 to $60, all available for delivery to Unity Games this Saturday. All games are English language unless otherwise noted, except for those titles never printed in English. I've noted the one or two games were the components involve German text; all other are language-independent and come with English translations. With all the sales that have preceeded this one, I had good incentive to price things to move: There are more than 125 games priced $5 and under. I'll be at UG from mid-morning 'til closing time. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, and if you do resond to purchase games, please reply to me alone and not the entire list. Please place your order by 7 p.m. on Friday to give me time to sort through everything and pack it all up in time for UG. I look forward to seeing everyone on
      Saturday!

      -Terry

      $1 Games
      Dragon Hunt - Like new. Cards in shrinkwrap.
      El Grande: Grandissimo - English/Rio Grande Games edition. New in shrinkwrap.
      Frank's Zoo - Original German edition. Some wear to both box and cards. Language-independent.
      Herzlos - Excellent condition. German rules only included, but this is a simple Hearts variant and rules summary is on BGG.
      Instinct - Excellent condition.
      Mille Bornes - Good condition.
      Narnia: Prince Caspian Card Game - This is a new remake of Scotten-Totten. Like new.
      Paule Panik - Excellent condition. Components language-independent.
      SeaNochle - Excellent condition.
      Shit! - Like new. Multi-language edition, including English.

      $2 Games
      Abduction  - Very good condition
      Am Rande des Gletschers - Excellent condition.
      Artifact - New in shrinkwrap.
      Auf & Ab - Excellent condition.
      Calaboose - Excellent condition.
      Comeback -Very good condition.
      Contra - Limited-edition release from Michael Schacht's Spiele aus Timbuktu. New/uncut.
      Cosmic Wimpout - Excellent condition.
      Diabolo - German/Amigo edition. Michael Schacht. Excellent condition.
      Ein Arsch Kommt Selten Allein - Excellent condition. This one is pretty odd ...
      Erbtante, Die - Excellent condition.
      Ex & Hopp - Excellent condition.
      Explosiv - Excellent condition. Another Michael Schacht title.
      Feuerschlucker - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
      Galaxis - Glucksritter Spiele. Excellent condition.
      Gerüchte Küche - Excellent condition. Multi-language edition, including English.
      Goldrausch (aka Gold Digger) - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
      Grosse und das Kleine A - Excellent condition.
      Herr der Wichtel - New in shrinkwrap.
      Höhlengrölen - Excellent condition.
      Kliene Fishe (Duck, Duck, Bruce) - Excellent condition.
      Lao Pengh - Excellent condition. Multi-langauge edition, including English.
      Monsterjagd - Like new. Multi-language edition, including English.
      Oh Hell! - University Games edition. Like new.
      Pitch Six - Excellent condition.
      Quests of the Round Table - Excellent condition.
      Rook - Like new. Cards in shrinkwrap.
      Speed (aka Blink) - Box good, cards excellent. Multi-language edition w/English.
      Turbo - Like new. Multi-language edition, including English.
      Um Kopf und Kragen - Excellent condition.
      Zwickern - Excellent condition.

      $3 Games
      Mother Lode of Sticky Gulch - Box has some wear; components excellent.
      Saloon - Excellent condition. This take-that card game of the Old West is somewhat similar to Bang! It does have some German text and will require players use a cheat sheet. Not publsihed in English.
      Aquarius - Very good condition.
      Asterix das Kartenspiel - Box in good condition, solid with very minor crushing at one corner. FX Schmid edition.
      Bloody Legacy - Very good condition.
      Café International Das Kartenspiel - Excellent condition.
      Canasta Caliente - Excellent condition.
      Chiamo! - Excellent condition.
      Digging - Very good condition. This is Reiner Knizia's first published game in the original Hexagames edition from 1990.
      Draco and Co - Excellent condition.
      El Grande Koenig & Intrigant - Player's Edition - German edition (not published in English). Excellent condition. There obviously is German text to contend with here, but this expansion contains eight cards not available in the El Grande Expansions set or the El Grande Decennial edition.
      Expedition zu den alten Mayastätten - Excellent condition.
      Falling - Good condition; very light shelf wear on box.
      Gnumies, The - Like new, cards still sealed in shrinkwrap.
      Goldrush-City - Excellent condition.
      Gother Than Thou - Good condition; light shelf wear on box.
      Honor of the Samurai - Excellent condition.
      Igels: Das Kartenspiel - English-language edition. Excellent condition.
      Janus (Amigo) - Excellent condition.
      Jericho - ATom Lehmann card game. Very good condition.
      Kismet - Excellent condition.
      Knights - English/Rio Grande games. Excellent condition.
      Kollier, das - Excellent condition.
      Lawless - Excellent condition.
      Matschig - Excellent condition.
      Metallurgy - Like new; cards still in shrinkwrap.
      Mückenstich - Excellent condition.
      Nimm's Leich - Excellent condition.
      Nottingham - Uwe Rosenberg. Multi-language edition w/English. Excellent condition.
      Overthrone - Excellent condition.
      Pico 2 - Like new. Cool little game from Doris & Frank, now long OOP.
      Pirate's Plunder - Excellent condition. Comes with two pirate dice!
      Rage - Nice-looking German/Mattel edition in shrinkwrap.
      Robin Hood - (1999 Amigo card game.) Excellent condition.
      Royal Hearts - Excellent condition.
      Split - Excellent condition.
      Volle Lotte (aka Fill or Bust) - Excellent condition. Components language-independent.
      Zar - Very good condition.
      Zocken - Good condition; light box wear.

      $4 Games
      Corruption - Bruno Faidutti. Excellent condition.
      Cosmic Cows - Excellent condition.
      Dark Side - Reiner Knizia. There is some German text to contend with in this one. Not printed in English. Good condition.
      Das Super-Blatt (Buried Treasure) - Sid Sackson. Unplayed; cards still in shrinkwrap.
      Desert Bazaar - Very good condition.
      Dolce Vita - Excellent condition.
      Double - Excellent condition.
      Evergreen - English/Rio Grande Games edition. Wolfgang Kramer and Michael Kiesling, but not their best. Very good condition.
      High Bid - Good condition. Light shelf wear. This is the larger bookshelf edition.
      Limits - Amigo Spiele edition. Unplayed with cards still in shrinkwrap.
      Maginor - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
      Münchhausen - Excellent condition.
      Munchkin - Excellent condition.
      Nix für Ungut! - Excellent condition.
      Oceania - Klaus Teuber. Excellent condition.
      Pecking Order - Richard Garfield. Excellent condition.
      Pepper - Wolfgang Kramer and Michael Kiesling designed this FX Schmid game.
      Pig Pile - Richard Borg. Excellent condition.
      Ram Speed - This 30-year-old microgame is new in shrinkwrap.
      Riffifi - Stefan Dorra. Excellent condition.
      Schatz des Pharaos - Wolfgang Kramer. Excellent condition.
      Sokrates - Reiner Knizia. Like new - cards in shrinkwrap.
      Star Wars: Clash of the Lightsabers - New/sealed.
      Strand-Cup - Very good condition.
      VampirConnection - Like new.
      Where's Bob's Hat? - Anice one from Alan Moon. Excellent condition.
      Wie Hund und Katz! - Excelent condition.
      Zombies!!! - First edition. Very good condition.

      $5 Games
      Babel - Uwe Rosenberg. Original Kosmos/German edition. Light shelf wear at box corners.
      Battle of the Bands: Encore Edition - Excellent condition.
      Black Monday - Sid Sackson. Excellent condition.
      Cowabunga - Excellent condition.
      Der Ausreisser (Breakaway Rider) - Excellent condition.
      HellRail 2nd Perdition - Second edition with the tiny pewter trains (they're wooden in later printings). Excellent condition.
      Hispaniola - Pro Ludo  edition. Excellent condition. Components language-independent.
      Im Schatten des Sonnenkönigs - Alan Moon & Aaron Weissblum. Excellent condition.
      Magdar - Excellent condition.
      Mexican Train - Fundex edition. Excellent condition. Contains a full double-12 set of dominoes, a start/centerpiece with train sound effects and trains to mark player position.
      Mexican Train - Cardinal edition. Excellent condition. Contains a full double-12 set of dominoes, a start/centerpiece with train sound effects and trains to mark player position.
      NASCAR Champions - Very good condition.
      Ostia: The Harbor of Rome - German edition. Very small amount of German text. Very good condition.
      Station Manager - Michael Schacht. Excellent condition.
      Sword and Skull - Opened but unplayed ... excellent condition.
      Tuchulcha - Very good condition.
      Twins - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
      Win Place & Show - Original 3M edition. Very good condition.

      $6 Games
      Am Fuß des Kilimandscharo - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
      Aquädukt - Excellent condition.
      Arena Maximus - Excellent condition.
      Banana Republic - Doris & Frank. Limited #88 of 500. Like new; cards in shrinkwrap.
      Burn Rate - Excellent condition.
      Cash - Wolfgang Kramer.Very good condition.
      Euphrates & Tigris Card Game - Reiner Knizia. Rio Grande Games/English edition. Excellent condition.
      Fair Play - Reiner Knizia. Comes with cool little metal cars. Excellent condition.
      Fury of the Norsemen, the - This 30-year-old game is new in shrinkwrap!
      Heave Ho! - Original German/Kosmos edition. OOP. Very good condition.
      Kingdoms - Reiner Knizia. Kingdoms version; excellent condition.
      Pass the Bomb - Good condition.
      Raid on Iran -Excellent condition.
      Rasant - Excellent condition.
      Spank the Monkey - Excellent condition.
      Thurn und Taxis - Kurier der Fürstin - Sealed issue of Spielbox with the Thurn and Taxis expansion.
      Who Stole Ed's Pants? - Somewhat unusual first edition, which has a more home-published look than the later printings, comes in a squareish box and (IMHO) has better than the current printing. Excellent condition.
      Zwergen Ziehen - Excellent condition.

      $7 Games
      Cloud 9 - New Out of the Box edition. Like new.
      Theophrastus - Excellent condition.
      Top Secret Spies - Wolfgang Kramer. English/Rio Grande Games. Excellent condition.

      $8 Games
      Battleball - New in shrinkwrap.
      Beim Zeus - Very good condition.
      Carcassonne: The Discovery - Rio Grande edition. Excellent condition.
      Eden - Excellent condition.
      Galaxy: the Dark Ages - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
      Jump!  - Wolfgang Kramer/Michael Kiesling. Like new.
      Knock Out - Excellent condition.
      Koalition - Hexagames edition. Excellent condition.
      Lang Lebe der König - Very good condition.
      Queen's Necklace - Bruno Faidutti. Excellent condition.
      Römer - Very good condition.
      Schwarzmarkt - Stefan Dorra. Excellent condition.
      Suzerain - New/sealed.
      Vigo - Very good condition.

      $10 Games
      Bridges of Shangri-La, The - Excellent condition.
      Cairo - Excellent condition.
      Cosa Nostra (Vendetta) - Very good condition.
      Flandern 1302 - Excellent condition.
      Gangland! - Very good condition.
      Gloom & Gloom: Unhappy Homes expansion - Both excellent condition.
      Lotus - Very good condition. Multi-language edition, including English.
      Meridian - Rio Grande Games/multi-language edition, including English. Excellent condition.
      Pole Position - Box has some wear, minor crushing and a repaired split, but is still solid and still looks nice on the shelf. Components are unpunched/unplayed, with cards still in shrinkwrap.
      San Juan - Very good condition.
      Sky Runner - Multi-language edition, including English. Cool 3D game. Very good condition; some shelf wear/whitening at corners.
      Warriors & Dragon Hordes expansion - Alan Moon. Both in excellent condition.
      Wizard and Treasure of Unicorn Gold - A Metagaming fantasy battle system and a programmed adventure to play with it. Both new in shrinkwrap.

      $12 Games
      Cape Horn - Very good condition.
      Detroit-Cleveland Grand Prix - Wolfgang Kramer. Excellent condition
      Feurio! - Excellent condition. Components completely language-independent.
      Glücksritter, die - A very underrated game with great bits. Very good condition.
      Hexenstich - Obscure but outstanding trick-taking game. Excellent condition.
      Kraut & Rüben (Kosmos) - Very good condition.
      Laguna - Excellent condition.
      Lumberjack - Alan Moon. Multi-language edition, including English. Excellent condition.
      Lunch Money/Beer Money/Stick & Stones expansion - All three in very good condition.
      Magier von Pangea, die - Excellent condition.
      Marco Polo Expedition - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
      Mission Command Air, Land & Sea - All three games new in shrinkwrap.
      Odysseus (Jumbo) - Excellent condition.
      Putsch - Excellent condition.
      Top Race - Wolfgang Kramer. Excellent condition. ASS edition.
      Venezia - Excellent condition.

      $14 Game
      Condottiere - Multi-language Eurogames 2nd edition (including English) w/ wooden condottiere and large, tarot-like cards. Excellent condition.

      $15+ Games
      Daytona 500 - $15 - Wolfgang Kramer. Excellent condition.
      Grosse Gallier - $15 - Wilfgang Kramer. Excellent condition.
      Canal Grande - $16 - Alan Moon. Excellent condition.
      Jagd der Vampire - $18 - Excellent condition.
      Justinian - $18 - Excellent condition.
      Palmyra (Buy Low Sell High) - $18 - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition. This is the MUCH nicer and long OOP Palymyra edition.
      Speed Circuit - $18 - Original 3M suitcase edition. Very good condition.
      Axis & Allies - $20 - Revised edition. New in shrinkwrap.
      Cartagena: Die Goldinsel - $20 - Excellent condition.
      Formula-1 (Formula One) - $20 - Very good condition.
      Suppenkasper - $20 - Very good condition.
      Escape from Atlantis - $20 - Waddington's edition with the 3D plastic island pieces. Box has some wear and flaws, but components are excellent.
      Falsche Fuffziger - $22 - Friedemann Friese. Excellent condition.
      Kalahen - $22 - Very good condition.
      Krone & Schwert - $22 - Excellent condition.
      Piracy - $28 - Excellent condition.
      Metropolis - $30 - A classic from Sid Sackson. Very good condition.
      Vernissage - $30 - Klaus Teuber. Very good condition.

      Carcassonne plus Inns & Cathedrals, Traders & Builders, Princess & Dragon, The Count of Carcassonne, The River, The River II and The Mini Expansion - $35 - Base game and all expansions in excellent condition; most unplayed.

      Kanaloa - $35 - Very good condition. This is the Tilsit 4-player version of Kahuna.
      Minos - $35 - Very good condition.
      Rome - $35 - Reiner Knizia/GMT. Excellent condition.
      HeroScape: Rise of the Valkyrie - $40 - New and sealed! Original base set with sparkly water, long OOP!
      Risk - Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition - $40 - New in shrinkwrap.
      Big City - $45 - Excellent condition. English/Rio Grande Games edition.
      Forum Romanum - $45 - Wolfgang Kramer Very good condition. Solid and complete, but box has light to moderate shelf wear at corners.
      Atlantic Storm - $50 - Components complete and excellent. Box in very good condition with light shelf wear.
      Ausgebremst - $50 - Very good condition.
      Volldampf - $60 - Martin Wallace. New in shrinkwrap.
      Autoscooter - $60 - Like new. Green-box second edition.
      Fast Food Franchise - $60 - Tom Lehmann. New in shrinkwrap.
      Union Pacific - $60 - Alan Moon. Excellent condition. English/Rio Grande Games edition.

    • E
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5 4:50 AM
        Hi Terry,

        I'll take Gother than Thou and Pass the Bomb

        Eric Shultz

      • Terry Egan
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5 8:18 AM
          Both yours, Eric. Thanks for helping me reclaim some real estate at the homestead! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

          -Terry

          I'll take Gother than Thou and Pass the Bomb

          Eric Shultz

        • Constantine
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5 11:09 AM
            NOOOOOOOOO! Not the champagne room! NOOOOOOOOOO!

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Terry Egan <cardsharp_100@...> wrote:

            > Both yours, Eric. Thanks for helping me reclaim some real estate at
            the homestead! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

            > -Terry

            Delivery to UG
            > To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 7:50 AM
            >

            > Hi Terry,
            >
            > I'll take Gother than Thou and Pass the Bomb
            >
            > Eric Shultz

          • Terry Egan
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5 10:09 PM
              Hi All,

              I've had multiple requests to update the list of what's still avalable in my large game sale, which has already seen more than 75 games get snapped up (Still more than 150 games available). Thanks to everyone who is doing their part to assist with my closet cleaning ... and apologies to UG list members for whom all this long for sale e-mail holds little interest. Below is my original announcement for general background if you're just tuning in at home, as well as an updated list of what's available. Most prices have been reduced. I'm in the process of moving (to Waltham) and need to pick some of these games up from my old place in Weymouth tomorrow night, so please send any requests to me no later than 6 p.m. tomorrow (Friday), and earlier if possible. See y'all at UG on Saturday!!!

              [Original post: One more in a long line of game sales for your consideration ... and it's a whopper. Listed below are about 230 games for sale, ranging in price from $1 to $60, all available for delivery to Unity Games this Saturday. All games are English language unless otherwise noted, except for those titles never printed in English. I've noted the one or two games were the components involve German text; all other are language-independen t and come with English translations. With all the sales that have preceeded this one, I had good incentive to price things to move: There are more than 125 games priced $5 and under. I'll be at UG from mid-morning 'til closing time. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, and if you do resond to purchase games, please reply to me alone and not the entire list. Please place your order by 7 p.m. on Friday to give me time to sort through everything and pack it all up in time for UG. I look forward to
              seeing everyone on
              Saturday!]

              -Terry Egan

              Pick 2 for $1
              Herzlos - Excellent condition. German rules only included, but this is a simple Hearts variant and rules summary is on BGG.
              Instinct - Excellent condition.
              Paule Panik - Excellent condition. Components language-independen t.
              SeaNochle - Excellent condition.
              Shit! - Like new. Multi-language edition, including English.

              Pick 3 for $5 Games
[...]

              $4
              Desert Bazaar - Very good condition.
              Double - Excellent condition.
              Evergreen - English/Rio Grande Games edition. Wolfgang Kramer and Michael Kiesling, but not their best. Very good condition.
              Maginor - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition.
              Münchhausen - Excellent condition.
              Pecking Order - Richard Garfield. Excellent condition.
              Riffifi - Stefan Dorra. Excellent condition.
              Schatz des Pharaos - Wolfgang Kramer. Excellent condition.
              VampirConnection - Like new..
[...]

              $13 Games
              Condottiere - Multi-language Eurogames 2nd edition (including English) w/ wooden condottiere and large, tarot-like cards. Excellent condition.
              Grosse Gallier - $15 - Wilfgang Kramer. Excellent condition.

              $15+ Games
              Jagd der Vampire - $16 - Excellent condition.
              Speed Circuit - $16 - Original 3M suitcase edition. Very good condition.
              Justinian - $18 - Excellent condition.
              Palmyra (Buy Low Sell High) - $18 - Reiner Knizia. Excellent condition. This is the MUCH nicer and long OOP Palymyra edition.
              Axis & Allies - $20 - Revised edition. New in shrinkwrap.
              Cartagena: Die Goldinsel - $20 - Excellent condition.
              Formula-1 (Formula One) - $20 - Very good condition.
              Kalahen - $22 - Very good condition.
              Krone & Schwert - $22 - Excellent condition.
              Piracy - $28 - Excellent condition.
              Vernissage - $30 - Klaus Teuber. Very good condition.

              Carcassonne plus Inns & Cathedrals, Traders & Builders, Princess & Dragon, The Count of Carcassonne, The River, The River II and The Mini Expansion - $35 - Base game and all expansions in excellent condition; most unplayed.

              Minos - $35 - Very good condition.
              Rome - $35 - Reiner Knizia/GMT. Excellent condition.
              HeroScape: Rise of the Valkyrie - $35 - New and sealed! Original base set with sparkly water, long OOP!
              Risk - Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition - $35 - New in shrinkwrap.
              Forum Romanum - $45 - Wolfgang Kramer Very good condition. Solid and complete, but box has light to moderate shelf wear at corners.
              Ausgebremst - $50 - Very good condition.
              Fast Food Franchise - $55 - Tom Lehmann. New in shrinkwrap.
              Autoscooter - $60 - Like new. Green-box second edition.

            • Brian Benston
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5 11:11 PM
                Hiya Terry!  Long time no talk!

                Do I have this right -- you're living with your (now) wife in Waltham now?  That's next door, for chrissakes!

                Me, I have a new baby daughter, born in December... and I got special wifely dispensation to go to Unity...

                ...and I'm interested in your Gloom + expansion set for $10.

                (how've you been?)

                Brian