BGG, Unity auction list back up

  • mattvt11
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      BGG is back up (as if you didn't already know), and so is the Unity
      auction geeklist, which closes tomorrow.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/38547

      Bid quickly, bid often, but just so we don't crash the site, can we
      take turns visiting BGG? One at a time, no shoving...
    • Doug Orleans
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM, mattvt11 <mattvt11@...> wrote:
        > BGG is back up (as if you didn't already know), and so is the Unity
        > auction geeklist, which closes tomorrow.
        >
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/38547

        According to the description, the auction closes "sometime on February
        5th", which is the day after tomorrow.

        Lots of items still available for minimum bid or close to it... check
        it out if you haven't yet.

        --dougorleans@...
      • Jeffrey Henning
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM, mattvt11 <mattvt11@...> wrote:
          > > BGG is back up (as if you didn't already know), and so is the Unity
          > > auction geeklist, which closes tomorrow.
          > >
          > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/38547
          >
          > According to the description, the auction closes "sometime on February
          > 5th", which is the day after tomorrow.
          >
          > Lots of items still available for minimum bid or close to it... check
          > it out if you haven't yet.
          >
          > --dougorleans@...

          For all you snipers, I plan to close the auction at 9pm Eastern tomorrow.

          Basically, at that time I will turn off the ability to add items or
          comments.

          Cheers,

          Jeffrey
        • pizio.gaming
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
            I guess that is it, will you be sending emails to winners or do we need
            to check?

            Scott Pizio
            -- Edgar Allan Poe