Re: [Unity_Games] Android at UG?

  • Brian Benston
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Yes!

      I'm bringing it myself, but I don't know how to play it yet -- so plan on about a 5-hr session.  I have one other person wanting to try it out, so it's going to be a learning session for all three of us, I'm afraid.  That said, I've been desperately wanting to play this for a long time.

      I'm Brian, and I'll be the doofy guy in the old LA Kings hockey jersey.