Another list of games for sale at UGXV

  • Dan Blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Along with everyone else, I have games I would like to sell at Unity Games on
      Saturday. A list of many of them is below. I will also sell anything in my
      BoardgameGeek Marketplace listings (userid tool) for 10% off the price listed
      there, although of course you can't check those games out right now.

      Prices are negotiable to a certain extent, particularly if you want to buy
      multiple games - feel free to ask.

      All games have been opened, played, and are complete and in very good
      condition, except as noted.

      3 Stones $12
      4000 A.D. $10
      Adams Ahn - Giseh $27
      Hard to get in the US. Includes English rules.

      Allerley Spielerey $200
      The wooden box has had some repairs done on the seams, but is in good shape.
      The bottle of wine is gone (always the case for copies in the US). Includes
      two sets of English rules.

      An den Ufern des Nils $22
      Ark - Rio Grande $9
      Banana Republic - Doris & Frank $12
      Castellers $22
      Code Name: Sector $5
      Missing two scoring markers, cleaning cloth, and crayon sharpener (none of which
      are critical). Box is rough. The electronics work!

      Country Club Golf Game $15
      Nicely-produced golf game with vinyl hazards you can move around.
      Unplayed but a few cards have minor dings.

      Dust - Fantasy Flight $25
      Box has a split corner.

      Enchanted Forest (English) $8
      Giant Chess set $15
      Pieces, no board. King is 6.25" tall.

      The Farming Game $5
      Long-box edition. Missing one grain marker (not important)

      The Game of Nations $15
      High Hand $7
      Parts still sealed.

      Jockey - Ravensburger $15
      Edition with folding board and metal horses.

      Lapis $10
      Last Word $5
      Material World $10
      Unpunched. Board slightly warped, can be flattened.

      Modern Art - HiG $40
      Original airplane cover. Includes professionally-printed English rules.

      Modern Art - HiG $30
      Original airplane cover. Board has light spotting.

      Oraklos - Splotter $5
      Panda, Gorilla & Co. $20
      Showbiz - Prestige $40
      Space Chess $15
      Contents unused. Sackson collection stamp.

      Summit $8
      Box not great.

      Swoggle $8
      Tolstoi - Perlhuhn $40
      Twin Cities $25
      Settlers-like game with lots of interlocking plastic hexes.
      Flimsy box is somewhat battered.

      Upwords $5
      8x8 board

      Villa Paletti - UG, sealed $10
      Weapons & Warriors $50
      A big lot including Castle Siege, Pirate Battle (NOT the combined set),
      Cavalry Attack, and Power Catapult. In very good/unused condition depending
      on set, missing a few cannonballs but there are more than enough and all
      other components are present. A few of the pirate labels are loose and need
      to be glued on.

      Wyatt Earp - Alea $10
      Shrinkwrap. In German.

      X Pasch - Fanfor $15