Android at UG?

  • Doug Orleans
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      I would like to give Android a try, but I don't own it. Is anyone who
      is going to Unity Games XV planning to bring it?

      --dougorleans@...
    • Brian Benston
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        Yes!

        I'm bringing it myself, but I don't know how to play it yet -- so plan on about a 5-hr session.  I have one other person wanting to try it out, so it's going to be a learning session for all three of us, I'm afraid.  That said, I've been desperately wanting to play this for a long time.

        I'm Brian, and I'll be the doofy guy in the old LA Kings hockey jersey.

        --dougorleans@ gmail.com