UGXV: Directions

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      These are also on the UG website, but it can't hurt to re-post them here and there's also a bit about public transportation at the end.

      Traveling 128/95 North: Take Exit 36 (Washington St.) Turn right off the exit. At second set of lights, turn left onto Cedar St. Take immediate right onto Forbes Rd. Hotel is on the left.
      Traveling 128/95 South: Take Exit 36 (Washington St.) Bear right off the exit. Take a right at lights onto Washington St. At third set of lights, take a left onto Cedar St. Take immediate right onto Forbes Rd. Hotel is on the left.
      Traveling 93 South: Take Exit 37 for 95 South. Follow above directions.
      Traveling 93 North: Take Exit 36 (Montvale Ave.) Turn left off the exit. At second set of lights, turn right onto Washington St. At second set of lights, turn right onto Cedar St. Take immediate right onto Forbes Rd. Hotel is on left.
      When you arrive at the hotel, please park in the outside parking lots. The indoor garage is for guests staying at the hotel. You won't be able to enter the hotel from the garage without a room key.
      When you enter the hotel's main entrance, proceed through the lobby to the elevators. The Grand Ballroom is located on the Third Floor.

      Public Transportation:
      The Hotel Shuttle will pick-up and drop-off at the Anderson Regional Transportation Center, which is on the Lowell Commuter Rail Line. When you get to Anderson RTC, call the hotel at (781) 932-0999. The hotel has told us they will give priority to guests staying at the hotel, so they can't guarantee a prompt response, but the shuttle will arrive as soon as it is available. You can find the schedule for the Lowell line at: http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/lines/?route=LOWELL&direction=O&timing=S&RedisplayTime=Redisplay+Time

      Also feel free to post ride requests on the UG List. There are plenty of helpful people who can assist you in getting to UGXV.

      See everyone on Saturday.

      -Adam

      http://www.unitygames.org/ugxv/ugxv.htm

    • jesse
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Hey I was wondering if I could get a ride from someone to Unity Games
        this weekend. I'm in Dorchester near Ashmont but will be happy to get
        to anywhere on the red line.
        Thanks
        Jesse