Re: SSG Tonight?

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
      I think that I am going. Todd

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone planning on going to SSG tonight???

    • Charles
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2010
        Just wondering who was planning on going tonight?
      • Charles
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
          Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...

          Chuck
        • tddcutrona
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
            It is my birthday, so I will be doing things with my family tonight. I doubt that I will be able to get out. See you on Saturday.

            Todd
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

            > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
            >
            > Chuck

          • dfisk_98
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
              I'll be there. Someone please bring games as I haven't had a chance to re-pack my tote.

              Dave

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

              > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
              >
              > Chuck

            • Charlie, Kosta, Kostakie, Chuck
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
                I got Pandemic, San Juan, Diamant and Wizard in the car.

                I can pickup other games from the house, if you want to play other games.

                Regards,
                Kostas