SSG Tonight?

  • cccglaser
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
      Is anyone planning on going to SSG tonight???
    • tddcutrona
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
        I think that I am going. Todd

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cccglaser" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone planning on going to SSG tonight???

      • Charles
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 4, 2010
          Just wondering who was planning on going tonight?
        • Charles
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
            Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...

            Chuck
          • tddcutrona
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
              It is my birthday, so I will be doing things with my family tonight. I doubt that I will be able to get out. See you on Saturday.

              Todd
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

              > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
              >
              > Chuck

            • dfisk_98
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
                I'll be there. Someone please bring games as I haven't had a chance to re-pack my tote.

                Dave

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <cccglaser@...> wrote:

                > Kostas and I will both be there...Hopefully others will be there as well...
                >
                > Chuck

              • Charlie, Kosta, Kostakie, Chuck
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 3, 2010
                  I got Pandemic, San Juan, Diamant and Wizard in the car.

                  I can pickup other games from the house, if you want to play other games.

                  Regards,
                  Kostas