Porter Square Gaming

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 188 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (48 Pearson
      Ave Apt 1, Somerville) - about a 10 minute walk from the Davis Square T
      stop or a 12 minute walk from Porter. The fun starts at 7:00 and
      typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come
      (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an
      idea on the person count.

      Note for drivers: Our street does not require permits to park but if you
      park on any other street, watch for signs.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S,
      Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug, Jason, John K, Julia,
      Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph,
      Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa,
      Andrew, Leif, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M. E-mail me if
      you want to start or stop receiving these messages.

    • Felix A Rodriguez
      Message 188 of 188 , Oct 20, 2013
        Hi Everybody...

        Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
        Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
        T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
        around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
        friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

        Special Note: The next scheduled game night, for November 5 will be
        cancelled due to other obligations. I'm debating having a make up
        November 12 session or just cancelling and having the next meeting the
        19th. When you give your RSVP, let me know if you would be interested in
        November 12 and then I'll decide if there is enough interest.

        Felix