FS: Games for Sale @ UGXV

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      It seems to be the thing to be doing. So I will offer a few of my
      games up for sale. All sales are CASH ONLY, to be delivered and paid
      for at UGXV. I will be there on Saturday from 9:30am - 6pm.

      Games are all opened and conditions are as described.

      Ingenious by Reiner Knizia $15
      Game has never been played. Tiles are in the original unopened
      bag. All components are present...but GAME BOX is Missing. The
      Insert is there, but no box. Bag, rules, tile holders, score boards
      & counters are all present and in mint.

      Aladdin's Dragons by Richard Breese $50
      Out of Print, English RGG version. Opened but never played, most
      components are unpunched, cards are still in original shrink.

      Manhattan - Mayfair Games $15
      Opened and played several times. Game is in good condition, but
      box shows some age.

      Please contact me offline if interest.