Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session (BOGS) This Friday, Jan. 9th!!

  • gstevens31
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2009
      I'll be there!

      Greg

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <s_pizio@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is anyone planning on comming out for BOGS this Friday? If there
      > will be a quorum I will be there with Civ TtA which will almost
      > certainly pull Jay in as well. Hope to see everyone there for the
      > start of a new year of gaming.
      > >
      > > Scott P
      > >
      > I am, I was about to post an annoucement, you beat me to it!
      > Come one, come all to the first BOGS for 2009. Dave has moved the
      > furniture around and there is more room for more gamers, without
      that
      > crowded feeling.
      > Come by and check it out. Open gaming at Scholars Bookstore on
      the
      > commom in Bridgewater Center. Friday, January 9 starting around
      7PM.
      > We usually start with lighter fillers while we wait for all the
      > arrivals. Most have arrived by 8:00-8:30 and the meatier games
      start
      > around then.
      > Hope to see you there. Any game requests, post here or e-mail me
      by
      > noon friday and I will see if we can have a copy on hand.
      > I will collect any UG pre-pays (it is coming very soon). Maybe
      Adam
      > will show up and you can pay him directly.
      >
      > ScottH.

    • tddcutrona
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 20 1:34 PM
        Just wanted to see if anyone was planning on being there tonight. Thanks.
      • pizio.gaming
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 20 4:48 PM
          Sorry not tonight. Can't miss the end of BSG.

          Scott Pizio

          -- Edgar Allan Poe

          Just wanted to see if anyone was planning on being there tonight. Thanks.

        • dextradei
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 26 3:44 PM
            FYI My roommate and I are planning on attending BOGS tomorrow night. So if anyone was thinking about it but on the fence, hopefully this email will sway you.

            See you there!
            -Brendan
          • ScottH.
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 26 4:29 PM
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "dextradei" <dextradei@...> wrote:

              > FYI My roommate and I are planning on attending BOGS tomorrow night. So if anyone was thinking about it but on the fence, hopefully this email will sway you.
              >
              > See you there!
              > -Brendan

              I'm out this week, but I expect that the next two weeks we should be able to get a quorum together!
              April 3rd & April 10th should be good dates for BOGS.
              Sorry I'll miss the fun of this week. I do hope others chime in to make it tomorrow.
              ScottH.
            • pizio.gaming
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 26 4:44 PM
                Busy with Havoc <http://havoc.battlegroupboston.org/> this weekend.

                Scott Pizio

                -- Edgar Allan Poe

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 27 2:33 PM
                  Just sending out a reminder that at least 2 of us are planning to attend BOGS tonight!
                  I may also have talked a coworker into coming, if he can clear it with his girlfriend, and possibly convince her to come along.
                • minner.eric
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 14, 2011
                    I haven't seen a message for BOGS in awhile...are we still meeting these days, such as tonight?

                    Eric
                  • nix342
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 14, 2011
                      Hi Eric,
                      We have been meeting, and usually the second Friday of the month. This month, though, the second Friday precedes the third Saturday, which is when SNEW meets, so I don't think anyone will be there. See http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/19 for more about SNEW.
                      Nick