Re: UG XV: Volunteers Needed to Teach Games

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
      LAST CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

      If you are interested in participating in the Teaching Area at UG XV,
      please respond to me as soon as possible with the game you would like
      to teach and your preferred 2-hour timeslot. I would like to publish
      the Teaching Area schedule within the next couple of weeks. I
      presently have a dozen games on the docket, including some new titles
      and some old standbys. It would be nice if I could add three or four
      more games to the list.

      Are there any requests for games that should be taught in the Teaching Area?

      Finally, I'd like everyone's help in deciding which game I should
      teach. Please participate in the poll on the Unity Games Yahoo site:

      Unity Games XV is only FOUR WEEKS FROM SATURDAY!! I can hardly wait!!

      - Phil