BOGS

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 6, 2009
      Is anyone planning on comming out for BOGS this Friday? If there will be a quorum I will be there with Civ TtA which will almost certainly pull Jay in as well. Hope to see everyone there for the start of a new year of gaming.

      Scott P
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 7, 2009
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <s_pizio@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone planning on comming out for BOGS this Friday? If there
        will be a quorum I will be there with Civ TtA which will almost
        certainly pull Jay in as well. Hope to see everyone there for the
        start of a new year of gaming.

        > Scott P

        I am, I was about to post an annoucement, you beat me to it!
        Come one, come all to the first BOGS for 2009. Dave has moved the
        furniture around and there is more room for more gamers, without that
        crowded feeling.
        Come by and check it out. Open gaming at Scholars Bookstore on the
        commom in Bridgewater Center. Friday, January 9 starting around 7PM.
        We usually start with lighter fillers while we wait for all the
        arrivals. Most have arrived by 8:00-8:30 and the meatier games start
        around then.
        Hope to see you there. Any game requests, post here or e-mail me by
        noon friday and I will see if we can have a copy on hand.
        I will collect any UG pre-pays (it is coming very soon). Maybe Adam
        will show up and you can pay him directly.

        ScottH.
      • gstevens31
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 7, 2009
          I'll be there!

          Greg

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <s_pizio@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is anyone planning on comming out for BOGS this Friday? If there
          > will be a quorum I will be there with Civ TtA which will almost
          > certainly pull Jay in as well. Hope to see everyone there for the
          > start of a new year of gaming.
          > >
          > > Scott P
          > >
          > I am, I was about to post an annoucement, you beat me to it!
          > Come one, come all to the first BOGS for 2009. Dave has moved the
          > furniture around and there is more room for more gamers, without
          that
          > crowded feeling.
          > Come by and check it out. Open gaming at Scholars Bookstore on
          the
          > commom in Bridgewater Center. Friday, January 9 starting around
          7PM.
          > We usually start with lighter fillers while we wait for all the
          > arrivals. Most have arrived by 8:00-8:30 and the meatier games
          start
          > around then.
          > Hope to see you there. Any game requests, post here or e-mail me
          by
          > noon friday and I will see if we can have a copy on hand.
          > I will collect any UG pre-pays (it is coming very soon). Maybe
          Adam
          > will show up and you can pay him directly.
          >
          > ScottH.

        • tddcutrona
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 20, 2009
            Just wanted to see if anyone was planning on being there tonight. Thanks.
          • pizio.gaming
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 20, 2009
              Sorry not tonight. Can't miss the end of BSG.

              Scott Pizio

              -- Edgar Allan Poe

              Just wanted to see if anyone was planning on being there tonight. Thanks.

            • dextradei
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 26, 2009
                FYI My roommate and I are planning on attending BOGS tomorrow night. So if anyone was thinking about it but on the fence, hopefully this email will sway you.

                See you there!
                -Brendan
              • ScottH.
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 26, 2009
                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "dextradei" <dextradei@...> wrote:

                  > FYI My roommate and I are planning on attending BOGS tomorrow night. So if anyone was thinking about it but on the fence, hopefully this email will sway you.
                  >
                  > See you there!
                  > -Brendan

                  I'm out this week, but I expect that the next two weeks we should be able to get a quorum together!
                  April 3rd & April 10th should be good dates for BOGS.
                  Sorry I'll miss the fun of this week. I do hope others chime in to make it tomorrow.
                  ScottH.
                • pizio.gaming
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 26, 2009
                    Busy with Havoc <http://havoc.battlegroupboston.org/> this weekend.

                    Scott Pizio

                    -- Edgar Allan Poe

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 27, 2009
                      Just sending out a reminder that at least 2 of us are planning to attend BOGS tonight!
                      I may also have talked a coworker into coming, if he can clear it with his girlfriend, and possibly convince her to come along.
                    • minner.eric
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 14, 2011
                        I haven't seen a message for BOGS in awhile...are we still meeting these days, such as tonight?

                        Eric
                      • nix342
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 14, 2011
                          Hi Eric,
                          We have been meeting, and usually the second Friday of the month. This month, though, the second Friday precedes the third Saturday, which is when SNEW meets, so I don't think anyone will be there. See http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/19 for more about SNEW.
                          Nick