Re: [Unity_Games] Mini SR: BLAH ?? - Truamfabrik, Cosmic Encounter

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      Thanks to Craig for the comments. I'll certainly include them in my session
      report. I started said report about 8 hours ago (it's 9:30 am now), shortly
      after the conclusion of the last game of the session. This was the first BLAH
      session to spill over into the early hours of Thursday. It was also the
      best-attended, with eight people there.

      One of the eight was Dan Schmidt, making his first appearance at any of the
      UG groups. I hope that it will be the first of many.

      Thanks to all who played - session report, including a picture or two, to
      follow this evening.

      Andrew.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
        Andrew wrote:

        >Thanks to Craig for the comments. I'll certainly include them in
        >my session report. I started said report about 8 hours ago (it's 9:30
        >am now), shortly after the conclusion of the last game of the session.
        >This was the first BLAH session to spill over into the early hours of
        Thursday.
        >It was also the best-attended, with eight people there.

        Andrew - that's great! Eight people - I'm happy that it worked out so well
        this week. I know in recent holiday weeks the totals had been down so
        congrats on filling your small abode with gamers.

        dber@...