Re: FRAGS will meet on Thursday as usual

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi Matt,
      I'm new to the area, but I might be able to attend tonight. I'd need
      directions (coming from the north--Littleton). Actually, an address
      should work, as I have a GPS. Also, what kind of games do you
      normally play? i.e. Lighter, heavier, Euros, Ameritrash?
      Thanks,
      Patrick
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Muttstain@... wrote:

      > Once again, despite the holiday FRAGS will indeed be meeting at the
      usual time of 7:30 on Thursday.? All are welcome.