FRAGS will meet on Thursday as usual

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      Once again, despite the holiday FRAGS will indeed be meeting at the usual time of 7:30 on Thursday.? All are welcome.

      -Matt

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        Hi Matt,
        I'm new to the area, but I might be able to attend tonight. I'd need
        directions (coming from the north--Littleton). Actually, an address
        should work, as I have a GPS. Also, what kind of games do you
        normally play? i.e. Lighter, heavier, Euros, Ameritrash?
        Thanks,
        Patrick